You have an idea, you have an urge...
- You like to sew and wear clothes that suit you,
- You designed your wedding dress,
- You're invited to a wedding and you want to be really good,
- You know a good dressmaker and you would like she create for you something very personal,
- You fulfill your dream, going on romantic travel to the Carnival of Venice,
- You are the star of the medieval festival of your town...
- You cannot find anything that suit you really...
Use our custom-tailored pattern service! An highly experienced fashion designer is at your disposal.
To order your custom-tailored pattern you have to use our dedicated form below, it allows you to:
- indicate the type of clothing you want and its options (After achieving the selection, only the necessary measures will be shown),
- provide us with information that allows us to appreciate the urgency of the order, to understand the details of the garment through its descriptive,
- to send up to 4 pictures in JPG or PNG format with mandatory maximum dimensions of 2000 pixels x 2000 pixels (for larger size your order will not succeed and you will have to rewrite).
- also send us a complementary document to PDF format (to make a PDF document, the command is direct from OpenOffice or LibreOffice, you can also install and use the free utility PDFCreator which works as a printer).
- If you prefer, you can also send us images and additional files by email to email@example.com.
- finally enter all your measurements taken accurately and recently (you can get help and use our photos). Hint: in some browsers (eg Firefox) simply double click on the box to show the last measurement used in a boxe.
- To help you in taking measurements you can note them on
our free measurement document
that you will have previously printed.
Clarification on the over-skirt option:
This option is required when the skirt is made of two layers of different forms, for example: a draped skirt or a wider set on another, etc. ...
You can pay your order via our online payment or send us a check in euros (from a bank located on the French territory) at the following address:
A&A Patrons Villerussien 41500 Maves France
We will send you by email our delivery time.