Shipping fees for France and abroad.
Depending on where you live, the time requested, the weight of items ordered, we automatically offer appropriate delivery methods.
No surprise, you can simulate the cost before paying in your cart.
So, you can choose knowingly between the folowing shipping services:
|Place of delivery
||At home||At a Point Relais®
of your choice
|At home||At home|
|Fee (France) from:||2.96€ up to 250 g||4.55€ up to 500 g||€ up to 250 g||€ up to 250 g|
|Parcels maximum weight||250 g||30 kg||30 kg||30 kg|
||Tracking without signature.
For international destination
the tracking across french
borders depends on
|Tracking with signature||Tracking with signature||Tracking with signature|
|Delivery Time* from shipment
|Not guaranted time
2 working days
|4 to 5 working days
||2 working days||Chrono 13 next day
delivery, before 1:00 PM
for french Overseas
|Lettre Suivie Outre-mer
time delivery not guaranted
5 to 7 working days
|Chrono Express 2 days|
|Delivery time* for
|International 1st class
letter, time delivery
|Belgique, Espagne, Luxembourg
4 to 5 working days
Time delivery depends
on your country
Time delivery depends
on your zone
* Warning: these delivery times do not include order preparation time:
- from same day to 2 business days depending on the order size and our workload,
- an additional period of one to two weeks for the manufacture of customized products (woven or printed labels ...), that period being specifically indicated in the product description,
- for unplanned stock shortage (defective product in stock, simultaneous purchases ...) requiring additional time, we contact you by email to inform you. We can, in some cases, offer a partial delivery (no extra cost),
- orders are neither prepared nor shipped on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
The shipping is calculated accurately, no disadvantageous package.
What do the rates attractive if your order is increased to pay expansive packaged shipping costs?
On a-et-a.com we adopted a different attitude. we have implemented a sophisticated calculation of the shipping depending on the weight of the item, the delivery distance and speed of service requested. This allows us to stay close to our shipping costs. So you are no longer penalized by small orders (there is no reason to not buy big ...).
You can do a simulation of order on our website to test this aspect.
Do your own opinion...
Simply fill and click "Get A Quote" different shipping options then appear.
Once you have chosen one of them, just click "update total", you'll have a complete overview of what you'll pay.
Of course your choice can be reviewed at any time. You can then click on "Order" when your choice is final.
If you skipped this step simulation by clicking on "Checkout" at the top left, nothing is lost because the choice of the shipping will be required anyway before your payment.